Forum

Paypal is asking fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Paypal is asking for Upload a photo ID, Provide your business information, Submit your bank statement

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@victor)

Am just got a Paypal restriction in my account and PayPal has disabled the following

- I cant;

Pay using PayPal, i cant Refund money to customers, i cant Send money or payments and i cant  Withdraw money from PayPal But i can 

Receive money or payments

PayPal has asked me to provide the following;
Upload a photo ID
Provide your business information

Submit your bank statement
Provide more info on your transaction(s)
Have attached screenshots and i have uploaded ID but i dont have bank statement and am note sure whow to explain the rest, can u help me please admin

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@victor)

After Uploading the ID, paypal just suspended my account with the following message;

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-395272306946

Admin
(@admin)

Its sad that your account was suspended, you have mentioned that after uploading ID, your account got suspended, was this your real ID u used when setting up the PayPal account? some people usually use documents they cant defend on PayPal and this causes them problems.

U can send me a private message about the situation of your account details

Share:

Views: 5751

× Live Whatsapp Chat?