Clear all

How can I create Paypal account in Ghana

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 sam
Topic starter
(@sam)

Hi, have gone to PayPal website and i cant find Ghana on list of the countries, how do i setup a Ghana Paypal account, i contacted paypal and they told me Ghana is  banned from Paypal. i cant miss out opportunities because our country is not supported

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Admin
(@admin)

Hi sam, yes Ghana is not listed on Paypal, seems the youngsters in Ghana some years ago  really pissed off Paypal and they decided to remove the country off the website. what you can do is you can create a paypal account with a different country like south Africa, though you have to mind about the documents PayPal will ask, U can let us know if we can set up such an account

sam
Topic starter
(@sam)

i Actually had tried to use USA on setup but was asked for SNN number, can i just get a randon number and i put it there, does Paypal check SNN if its right ?

Admin
(@admin)

That is the reason you have to be careful on country you use, Paypal since it has a base in USA, It has  away of crosschecking SNN numbers, would not advise anyone to set up USA Paypal accounts or UK. good for you, u had not started using the account yet, some people get issues like that after receiving money in there accounts hence losing it

Paypal team are not fools dear

Share:

Views: 5737

× Live Whatsapp Chat?